What does studying at the Third Faculty of Medicine look like, what’s the speciality of the Královské Vinohrady University Hospital, or what to do for a successful admission? You will find out all the answers during our Open Doors Day!
- Introduction to the Master's degree in General Medicine, including all relevant information on the admission procedure
- Opportunity to meet students and ask anything you are interested in
- Introduction of our student associations - TRIMED, IFMSA ... etc.
- Workshops on surgical suturing, demonstration of anatomy and histology, virtual reality
- First aid lecture in the form of a model situation... and much more!
- The accompanying program will take place on all 6 floors of the faculty from 13:00 to 18:00.
Can't come to Prague for an Open Day or a private tour? Here we offer you an Online Open Day, prepared by the Trimed Student Association.
If you are interested in applying at the Third Faculty of Medicine and are curious about the faculty’s facilities, the hospital campus, the structure and organization of the first year, or if you have any other doubts or curiosities, you might want to consider visiting us.
There are two ways you can visit us, in person or online, via a Zoom call.
- In Person Visits: You can visit the faculty alone or with any company of your choice. You are typically accompanied by a student from 2nd year or above. You can expect a full tour of the faculty’s main building (Building A), a walking tour of the hospital campus and an introduction to the structure of First Year and the entrance exams. The older student is equipped to answer any specific questions or concerns that you may have.
- Online Call: If traveling is not an option for you right now, you may request an online meeting where you’ll be briefly introduced to the faculty’s organization, the structure of first year and given space to talk and ask about any concern you may have.
Booking a visit:
To book a visit please write an email to Ms. Marie Ghasemi at email@example.com or by phone +420 267102189.
Be sure to include the following information:
- Name & Surname
- Phone number (through which you can be contacted on the day of the visit)
- Date & times you’d be in Prague and available
Feedback from applicants:
"Good evening,I would like to thank you additionally for your help. The faculty tour was really great and the 3rd faculty charmed us. Thank you."